- CBS Sunday Morning News, New York, NY
- Country Living Magazine
- New England Cable News, Boston, MA
- WCVB-TV, Chronicles, Boston
- WCSH, WLBZ, WABI, WVII, WGME –TV Maine
- Boston Globe
- Bangor Daily News
- Maine Sunday Telegram
- Portland Press Herald
- Down East Magazine
Simply Put…I Wish You:
- Joy in the simple pleasures of life;
- Passion to fuel your energy;
- Awareness of the powerful force you possess to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone you encounter;
- A giggle a day to keep the doldrums away.
Enjoy today while you have today to enjoy! May Lee’s messages provide inspiration on the days you need it most. Please join Simply Put’s Facebook page, so you can obtain inspiration on a regular basis.
As a gift to you, I invite you to download Today's Promise
- A smile is your sign that you are open to communicate.
- Change isn’t so difficult; we change our mind constantly.
- A new day. A new opportunity for dreams to come true.
- Leaders attract followers.
- Conflicts are opportunities to enhance communication.
- Life is a gift. Open it with enthusiasm every day.
- Change a situation by changing your approach.
- Refresh your life with a breath of fresh air.
- Don’t just get through the day; explore the day.
- Your energy has the power to energize others.
- Disconnect and reenergize with some quiet time.
- Some of life’s most perfect moments are those with candid imperfections.
- The courage to try comes from the hope to succeed.
- When someone needs a hand, give them an ovation.
"Bound to please.... By a Maine River ... is packed with striking photographs of flora and fauna outside the couple's log cabin."
Our Point of View, listed as one of the Best Photo Books by Shutterbug magazine
Our Point of View, First Place Gold Medal in the 2008 IPPY Awards for Best Regional Nonfiction (Northeast)
NECN-TV segment about the Szelog’s two books
Dr. Lisa Radio Hour – Inspired Conversations. Fresh Perspectives
Letters of Reference
(click on each for the complete letter)
"You can tell from the accolades and the awards that Lee has become an accomplished facilitator and educator, and she now helps many businesses in Maine and beyond maximize the potential of their human resources."
LBouchard & Associates, LLC.
"Whether your voice will speak of religion, race, or freedom, we all have a voice. What I have learned from the class, Speak with Confidence, Comfort and Conviction"……..
Michael Flagg, Project Specialist, AVP
"EVERYONE attending your sessions leaves in a better place. You are one of the lucky ones who have found your calling and gracefully share it for the wellbeing of everyone."
Kandy Moreau, Director of Lending
Infinity Federal Credit Union
"Lee has proven to be an excellent partner for our organization, augmenting the educational programs we offer in a commendable manner."
Tanya Kolonoski, Executive Director
Northern New England Center for Financial Training
"My retirement community has been so pleased with Lee’s presentations that we have already contracted with her to do staff development training with our employees to further improve the quality of their interactions with our residents."
Suzanne Miller, RN,BSN,CCM
Quarry Hill Retirement Community
Robert Carmichael, SVP - HR and Training, Maine Savings FCU
Brigadier General, Retired, Maine Army National Guard
Andrea Dobras, Executive Director
New England Resident Service Coordinators, Inc.
David Twitchell, HR Director
Catholic Charities, New Hampshire
Vermont Municipal Clerks’ & Treasurers’ Assoc.
Suzanne Walsh, CEO
Kennebec Valley CAP
SPHR Director of Human Resources
Infinity Federal Credit Union
Elissa English, Director of Sales
Convention & Visitors Bureau
207-772-4994, ext. 227
Kathleen M. Montejo
City Clerk & Registrar of Voters
City of Lewiston
Rob Wheeler, Owner
J. Edward Knight Insurance Co.
Executive Director Center for Financial Training & Education Alliance
LBouchard & Associates, LLC
Chief Financial Officer
Director of Human Resources
John Myers, Clerk & Office Manager
Town of Buxton, Maine
207-929-6171, ext. 118
Sue Clements-Dallaire, Clerk
City of Auburn, Maine
207-333-6601, ext. 1126